Yvette Lau (M.Coun) provides professional, non-judgemental and empathetic counselling for children and teenagers (5 to 18 y.o.). Yvette treats individuals dealing with a wide range of issues including: anxiety, stress, bullying, depression, self esteem, confidence, emotional regulation difficulties and organisation problems.
Common therapeutic goals which Yvette supports her clients to achieve are:
- increased happiness and contentment
- increased confidence and self-esteem
- increased positive self-talk and anchor thoughts
- enhanced knowledge of practical and positive coping strategies for self-regulation of emotions and thoughts
- healthier relationships with self and others
- increased overall resilience